Heyy, so I just hit a follower goal (hello followers!) and I have always wanted to do one of these so here goes!
- Mbf me
- Reblog this post (likes don’t count but you can like for reference)
- Maybe check out my art blog / commissions?
- Must reach 50 notes (or this never happened…)
- Ends 31st August
♔ Geoff Gavin Graham Greg Lestrade award for Best URL
♔ John Watson award for Best Posts
♔ James ‘Westwood’ Moriarty award for Best Theme
♔ Irene Adler award for best Icon
♔ Benedict Cumberbatch award for Best Sherlock (see what I did there?)
♔ The Granada award for best Multi-fandom
♔ Sherlock Holmes award for Best Overall
There will be one winner and one runner up for each category and anyone can enter! :) (No runner up for best overall)
Winners will get;
- A follow back (if I’m not already)
- An URL graphic or graphic of your request
- A place on my updates tab throughout September
- Unlimited promos throughout September when requested
- My eternal love and friendship :3
- The overall winner will also get a drawing of their choice :)
-A place on my updates tab throughout September
- 2 promos throughout September when requested
- My eternal love and friendship :3
If by any chance this was to reach 100 notes I will follow back all of the runner-ups also!
So get reblogging and good luck! <3
This was a gift from a friend at work. Before I came to this site(my lab has several sites throughout the city) I jokingly told the laboratory scientist I had a list if demands that would need to b met before I agreed to work with her and that was 1 year and six months ago . Lol she gave this to me as a going away present it’s so thoughtful! I put four years into this company I ll miss the people..but my new job is higher paying and regular hours:) here’s to Change!
Why was this sooo hard lol? Well here you go
1. I like that i can write fanfiction that makes people, laugh, cry and just smile
2.I like that I can laugh at myself, i never take me too seriously
3. I have an open mind
4.My hair, like it, it’s pretty long and ok
5. I like that my German is somewhat understandable lol
Did you miss me? After a long hiatus (full-time work has its downsides, it appears), I am back with a new knitlock giveaway.
Recently I noticed that I seem to have developed a bit of a knitlock problem, having designed and knitted no less than 5 jumpers (and a cardi) in the last two years or so. Endless hiatus + profound fixation on the 221B wallpaper = knitlock madness. So I decided to give one away!
The winner of this giveaway will receive 221 B Skulls (click x), the jumper I designed and knitted in the first year of my knitlock addiction. Hand-knitted in luxurious Merino/Silk mix. Size Women’s M (around UK 12) - check my ravelry page for more detailed description (click x)
The second winner will receive Deduction Game Chullo ( click x) - based on the unforgettable specimen from The Empty Hearse. Hand-knitted in 100% NZ wool.
You don’t have to be following me to enter. But it would be nice if you did. In fact, let me give you an extra incentive. If you follow me and win, I’ll throw in a Sherlockian Phone Cosy (click x) to complete your prize.
- likes and reblogs both count
- reblog as many times as you want, just no spamming please!
- I will ship anywhere in the world
- no giveaway blogs please! (I will check)
- ask boxes must be open so I can contact you
- you must be comfortable with giving me your address
- I will pick the winners via a random number generator
- I will message the winners - if I don’t get a reply within 3 days, I’ll choose another winner
You have up until midnight (GMT) 19 July, to enter.
The game is… something.
OH MY GOD YES!!!!!
i would totally read this!!!!! DO IT!
Layla us exhausted after driving her car and growling lol
Layla being cute! She discovers a nice cream on her shirt :)